These include Athlon 64, Athlon 64 FX, Mobile Athlon 64, Turion 64, Opteron processors from AMD, and all Xeon, Pentium 4, Dual, Quad & 8 Core Intel setups with EM64T.
This XP is Multilingual User Interface ready (ALL Languages/Keyboard types!),and is more complete than earlier releases, including Outlook Express and IE8,If you are a beginner, at least make sure your system is really safe: https://www.xs4all.nl/en/veiligheid/checklist/
This XP64 is intended for those who - like us - prefer a Classic minimal approach, those who prefer OpenOffice, do audio- or video-editing, creative and developing work, and/or those who generally wouldn't share their PC/laptop with other users. You can however create new users and switch between them.
If you're the type that feels at home being Administrator *all the time*, then this will be a Superior OS for you.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (Read Before Installing!):
- Burn the .iso Image-file to DVD at 4 X speed or slower, use http://ImgBurn.com
- No need to unpack anything, just burn the file directly, it's a boot-disc image.
- A fresh Install is recommended. Repair or Upgrade of existing Windows installs has not been tested, but functionality for running setup.exe is 100% available!
- Power on your PC/laptop, press the button for the system to enter BIOS.
- Make sure your mainboard BIOS Version is up-to-date.
- Set Power Management (ACPI) to Enabled in BIOS.
- Change the Boot sequence to DVD (CDROM) first, then Save and Exit BIOS.
- 'Press any key' when asked to boot with the DVD, and after about 5 minutes
- you should Quick-Format the desired storage partition for SXP64 to NTFS.
- -> You only need to boot from DVD once, DON'T Press a key at the next boot !
- -> You will be prompted for the Regional Settings. ALL files for Keyboards,
- internationalization, input-languages are available, MUI support available!
- -> Don't take out your DVD before installation is finished. Give the computer
- sufficient time to decide what it must do, a good setup takes some time.
If you want to put SXP64 on a SSD, make sure you pre-align the partition:
http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/fo...56&postcount=3 (Do this *before* you use the SXP64 install DVD..).
Password Mediafire :