The utility is intended primarily for users who often have to reinstall software. The first step in the Total Uninstall, is monitoring changes in the system during the installation of new software. A snapshot of the file system and registry prior to the installation of any of the programs and after. In the future, based on the collected at the time of installation of data (images before and after installation), a tool for quickly and help you remove unwanted program. It’s quite simple. Total Uninstall interface is very simple and intuitive, all of the steps set through dialogues, and that the Russian language program simplifies working with her.
• Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
• Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes
• Completely and thoroughly uninstall monitored or analyzed applications
• List without delay installed or monitored applications and with appropriate icons
• Organize in groups monitored or installed applications
• Find the application to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily
• Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
• User configurable views of the detected changes
• Detailed uninstall log
• Powerful search in detected changes
• Stand alone and low resource usage agent for notification of running installation programs
• Export registry changes for install or uninstall
• Export installed or monitored applications list to file
• Export to file or print detected changes
• View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
• Multi-language interface
* Adaptive compare snapshots algorithm. Compare time reduced in all cases to a few seconds (before the compare time could take in some cases up to 5 minutes).
+ Items from changes tree can be renamed [Professional edition].
+ Analysis progress in status bar
+ Reload action to cancel unsaved changes from installation log.
* Improved installation analyzer.