With GameGain your computer will be optimized to run games, changes made to Windows will help improve frames per second, memory utilization, foreground application CPU priority and hard disk access speed. GameGain works by making permanent modifications to the Windows system registry and system files, these changes affect how your gaming hardware interacts with all the games you have installed on your computer. No patches or modifications are made to the games and no anti-cheat detection software can detect that GameGain has increased the performance of your computer to give you an edge over your online competitors.
Sometimes even the most powerful gaming hardware can be slowed down by the latest games, with GameGain you can increase performance and play these games as they were designed for without having to spend a fortune upgrading your computer.
Features and Benefits of GameGain
- Makes direct changes to the Windows system registry and system files to enhance memory, screen drawing, animations, refresh rates, and CPU thread speeds.
- Automatically adjusts frames per second settings and changes made based on computer specifications.
- Proven technology which can double the frames per second rate in games such as Crytek's ® Crysis, Bethesda's ® Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- Deep system analyzer and diagnostic features which attempt to find and repair any potential problems with the computer affecting its performance.
- Advanced computer software based over-clocking features to enhance memory and CPU priority settings for games.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software was entirely developed and built in the United States. Technical support also is based in the United States.