Audacity is a software editor for Audio and can be used as a recorder. Audacity is one program which is freeware and has great features as the category of Audio Editor. To use it too easily and has a simple display.
With this software you can record audio, cut songs, combine and insert a lot of songs on a particular portion, import and export to audio formats WAV, AIFF, AU, OGG Vorbis. For the process of editing an audio file, this software is not difficult, and also features Unlimited Undo. You can also add some effects to your audio files
Audacity 1.3.8 Features:
- Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
- Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track Recordings.
- Record up to 16 channels at once (requires multi-channel hardware).
- Level meters cans monitor volume levels before, During, and after recording.
- Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) with libmad.
- Export MP3s with the optional LAME encoder library.
- Create WAV or AIFF files Suitable for burning to CD.
- Import and export all file formats supported by libsndfile.
- Open raw (headerless) audio files using the "Import Raw" command.
- Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete.
- Use unlimited Undo (and Redo) to go back any number of steps.
- Very fast editing of large files.
- Edit and mix an unlimited number of tracks.
- Use the Drawing tool to alter individual sample points.
- Fade the volume up or down smoothly with the Envelope tool.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Remove static, Hiss, hum, or other constant background noises.
- Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects.
- Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects.
- Other built-in effects include: Echo, Phaser, Wahwah, Reverse
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Record at up to 96 kHz.
- Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
- Mix tracks with different sample rates or formats, and Audacity will of Them convert automatically in realtime.
Auto-Tune is a multi-platform plug-in that corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. Over a typical pitch correction range, it is simply not possible to tell that a sound has been processed, except that it is perfectly in tune.
Password Mediafire :