Sony DVD Architect Pro 5.2 [Portable] | 139 MB
Nothing beats DVD Architect software for professional DVD authoring. Its clean, drag-and-drop interface and powerful layout and authoring tools make it easy to develop dynamic menu-based DVDs, movies, picture slideshows, and music compilations. Included with the Vegas+DVD Production Suite, DVD Architect software works seamlessly within the Vegas environment. Sony Media Software proudly introduces DVD Architect software, your one-stop shop for authoring and burning DVDs. DVD Architect software lets you create menu-based DVDs, music/video compilations, picture compilations, or a single-movie DVD that will play back automatically in your DVD player.
• Burning to Blu-ray Disc
• Full-screen previewing to secondary Windows display
• Support for opening MPEG-2 and AVCHD video files
• Support for using AC3 and PCM audio with HD video
• Support for creating .iso files and burning to DVD or Blu-ray Disc
* If you save a project from an earlier version of DVD Architect software in DVD Architect 5.0, it will be unusable in DVD Architect version 3.0 or earlier. Use the Save As dialog to save the project with a new name after editing it in DVD Architect 5.0. DVD Architect versions 4.0 and 4.5 can open version 5.0 projects; however, any Blu-ray Disc settings in the project will be lost.
* Some Blu-ray Disc players will not support playback of 192 Kbps PCM audio. For increased compatibility with these players, you can provide a secondary audio track using lower-sample-rate PCM audio or AC-3 audio.
* Attempting to access your DVD or Blu-ray Disc burner (by browsing with Windows Explorer, searching the drive, or starting an application that scans for available drives, for example) while burning your project can cause burning to fail.
* External monitor output is for visualizing colors, menu layout, and safe areas only and is not an indication of playback synchronization of the final burned disc.
* The Macromedia Flash (SWF) reader plug-in does not read files saved as Flash 6.0 or higher. Please save your files in the Flash 5 format.
Flash files that contain Actionscript or motion video will not be interpreted correctly by the Flash reader plug-in.
* Not all DVD players can play all types of recordable DVD media. For example, some players cannot read +RW discs, and some players are unable to read the second layer on dual-layer discs. To confirm media compatibility, please refer to your DVD player's documentation/specifications.
* 16:9 Full Height Anamorphic (FHA) QuickTime files do not render as anamorphic.
* DVD Architect supports only 2-channel MXF files.
* Your DVD Architect version 4.5 preferences will not persist when you update to version 5.0.
* When using media that was rendered outside of DVD Architect, video buffer overflow errors can occur during project preparation if portions of a video stream exceed the project's bit rate. You can use the Optimize Disc dialog to force recompression (re-encoding) of the media file, and the project will prepare without error.
* We recommend that you do not adjust the Windows paging file size below the setting recommended in the Windows Virtual Memory dialog. Doing so could cause errors during the render process when working with large files.
* Waveforms for AC-3 files rendered from Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition will not draw correctly. The left-channel audio will appear as a flat line and the left channel will not preview. DVDs created from these files will, however, play back correctly.
Professional-Looking DVDs Made Easy:
· Your own captivating home movies, multimedia photo albums, and music compilations-complete with dazzling menus, special features, and custom soundtracks. With DVD Architect Studio software you can swiftly create professional-looking DVDs, even stunning widescreen productions, on your home computer. Simply drag and drop to start building your next blockbuster.
Choose a Theme:
· Select from 44 beautifully designed DVD backgrounds with coordinated menu buttons. You can also import your own images and graphics to create your own custom themes.
Add your Media:
· Use the explorer window to select the movies, photos, and music you want to include. Easily author a multimedia project with a movie, slideshow, and music compilation all in one.
Make Your DVD:
· Built-in DVD burning makes it easy to share your blockbuster. Produce DVDs in 4:3 fullscreen or 16:9 widescreen formats, NTSC or PAL.
DVDs made easy:
· To start building your DVD, simply drag your photos or video clips into the project window. Use the same drag-and-drop motion to place buttons, text, backgrounds, and more to create a professional-looking DVD in minutes. It's the complete DVD experience, fast and easy!
· Author DVDs of your movies, slideshows, and music compilations with professional polish. You can include a wide variety of media formats, including standard-definition and high-definition video. Add behind-the-scenes features, director's cuts, outtakes, bloopers, and more.
Menus, buttons, and subtitles:
· Create menus for your movies so viewers can jump to their favorite scenes or chapters. Design your own menus and buttons. Freely position text, graphics, and buttons anywhere on the screen. Make titles and captions stand out with effects such blur and shadow.
· With DVD Architect Studio software you control the DVD experience. Use the virtual remote control to simulate how your project will look on a television screen and how it will function in a DVD player.
Fast DVD burning:
· Burning DVDs in DVD Architect Studio software is fast and easy. With built-in support for a wide variety of DVD media formats including DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, and DVD+R DL, DVD, you can quickly create a DVD that suits your needs.
· Show Me How tutorials go beyond the booklets and basic tutorials that other solutions provide. These extraordinary helpers are built right into the software-just click Show Me How to access simple, interactive help on 25 topics. Show Me How tutorials help you spend less time learning and more time creating.
Homepage - http://www.kerio.com/connect