New Features :
- Balls: Torfabrik + CL Finale Munich
- Boots: adidas adiPower Predator White-Blue, Nike MV Superfly III Orange, Puma v1.11 Green
- Faces: Lots of new faceserver faces (in total more than 2850 faces!)
- Kits: Aachen, Aston Villa, Atalanta, Atletico, Athletic, Aue, Augsburg, Barcelona, Belgium, Benfica, Birmingham, Bochum, Braunschweig, Bremen, Brest, Brugge, Celta, Cesena, Chivas Guadalajara, Cottbus, CSKA Sofia, Derby, Dijon, Dnipro, Dortmund, Dresden, Ecuador, Espanyol, Evian, Fiorentina, Eintracht Frankfurt, Freiburg, Espanyol, FSV Frankfurt, Freiburg, Galatasaray, Genoa, Granada, Hamburg, Hertha BSC, Hoffenheim, Ingolstadt, Inter, Karlsruhe, Köln, Lecce, Leeds, Lens, Leverkusen, Levski, Lorient, Manchester United, 1860 München, Napoli, Novara, Palermo, Paris, Porto, Qatar, QPR, Racing, Reading, Recreativo, Roma, Siena, Sporting, Steaua, Swansea, Tottenham, Rostock, Valencia, Valladolid, Villarreal, Young Boys
- Other: updated a few national teams (England, Germany, Italy, Spain); updated lots of lineups for club teams
- Transfers: Up-to-date until 11/08/11 for nearly all teams
Note : Remember to use the switch before starting a master league or become a legend career. Read and follow the instructions and information here before posting questions.
General Features :
- 7 Big Leagues (Bundesliga, Premier League, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, Primera División, Russian Premier League) Completed including correct squads, kits, lineups, logos, map locations; All players with correct stats, appearence and boots
- 5 2nd divisions to choose from in the selector (2. Bundesliga, Npower Championship, Segunda División, Serie B & Ligue 2)
- Other newly added teams are
- All missing Champions & Europa league teams
- Fluminense, Gremio & Santos
- Standard de Liège, Trabzonspor, Austria Vienna, FC Zürich, FC Dnipro, Dynamo Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow, CD Nacional, Sturm Graz, SC Vitória, Wisla Krakow, Legia Warszawa, Luzern, Kayserispor
- Albania, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Macedonia
- Braunschweig, Dresden, Rostock
- Correct squads, player names & kits for all national teams in the game
- New stadiums to choose from in the selector (Imtech Arena, Moses Mabhida Stadium, PESEDIT Stadium, Schüco Arena)
- New adboards
- Latest boots + assigned to correct players
- New edit mode hairstyles
- New faces (more than 2500 in faceserver!!!)
- New kits (most 11/12 kits already included!)
- New menus (30 custom menu pics, 2 default Messi themes)
- New music (list below)
- New referee kits
- New scoreboards (more than 20 scoreboards selectable in PESEDIT Selector)
Exact features of each patch version can be found in the Readme.pdf.
- Delete the folder "kitserver" from the PES 2011 main directory and also delete the start menu folder "PESEdit.com 2011 Patch" - skip this if this is the first time you install PESEdit.com 2011 Patch.
- Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed PES 2011 to.
- Start the game via pes2011.exe / start menu folder "PESEdit.com 2011 Patch" / PESEDIT SELECTOR
Password Mediafire :