* Provides an alternative way to activate Windows offline and privately.
* Works on most builds or Windows (7, N, Server, Enterprise).
* Works on 32bit or 64bit system architectures.
* Turns on activated and genuine status: LicenseStatus = 1; GenuineStatus = 0.
* Validates with WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) online.
* Resets the rearm count and then freezes the evaluation countdown (grace period time remaining).
* After the initial installation reboot, no further reboots are required to keep it activated.
* A simple click installs or uninstalls the program. It couldn't be any easier.
* Advanced patch cloaking, to hide any system mods from SFC and other resource digest checkers.
* Disable (or re-enable) Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials.
* Change Windows Update settings easily.
* Query the WMI database for product name and key, license and genuine status, etc. with ease.
* Check for pending system file repair / update jobs, and clear them from the queue.
* Initial Configuration Tasks / Server Manager activation status patch for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Home Server 2011 (code named "Vail").
* Windows Embedded Standard patch to remove evaluation text from logo.
* Disable all anti-malware programs (anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc.) before installation, and exclude any resource blips that these tools warn you about. There are no viruses or malicioius code of any kind in HAL7600. Additionally, it was created by credible developers: Fibonacci, anemeros, and secr9tos.
* Make sure your system clock is correct. Run "timedate.cpl", click the "Internet Time" tab, click the "Change Settings" button, select the server appropriate for you, then click the "Update Now" button. If it fails, try again and switch servers if necessary.
* Ensure that all other activators are uninstalled, including Chew-WGA, Chew7, IR4, RemoveWAT, Daz's Loader, and any other loaders or BIOS mods. After uninstalling potentially conflicting software, also run "SFC /scannow" in an elevated command prompt, let it finish scanning, and then restart the computer before installing HAL7600.
* Run "services.msc" to open the Microsoft Management Console services snap-in. Then verify that the startup type for "Software Protection" is set to "Automatic (Delayed Start)", and then verify that the startup type for "SPP Notification Service" is set to "Manual".
* Since HAL7600 was created in Visual Studio 2010, you need to make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile installed in order to run it. You can download .NET 4 from Microsoft and I've uploaded it at DataFileHost if you need a separate link.
Password Mediafire :