AllWebMenus Pro 5.3
• Full cross-browser support. AllWebMenus fully supports all latest (and older) browsers.
• Full Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support
• Generate menus on-the-fly through the Server-Side Menus API Add-in, either database-driven or programmatically generated menus based on your conditions/parameters, on server-side environments such as PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, ASP, ASP.NET, etc.
• AllWebMenus Addins (included in the application)
• Supports all Authoring Tools
• Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
• Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from the Style Gallery
• Create, link and update a menu into your web pages in no time and without any code required
• Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
• Use multiple menus in the same page
• Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
• Use flexible positioning for your menus
• Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates and Libraries
• Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
• Create popup and hidden menus
• Design both horizontal and vertical menus
• Use static or animated images for both the background and content
• Several unfolding effects
Version 5 includes 50+ additions/enhancements to the core functionality of AllWebMenus!
- Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 8 & 9 browsers supported
- Improved interface and design with many functional additions
- Use your own HTML code on selected menu items to achieve enhanced formatting or advanced functionality, from a simple working link, up to forms, flash objects, search boxes, even full-scale web pages! (supported through the enhanced <Text> property)
- Sliding menus now supported (aka "collapsible/expandable/accordion" menus)
- Vertical Scrollbar for vertical Groups now available. Automatic Scroll on Mouse Over also available. (supported through the enhanced <Type> property)
- Multiple Rows and Columns on submenus now available (also supported through the enhanced <Type> property)
- The Horizontal Menubar feature now available for both Main Menu and Submenu Groups along with several enhancements (supported through the enhanced <Type> property)
- Floating Images can now be added to any of your menu items, allowing for even more creative menu implementations.
- New submenu appearance effects added with the ability to set custom appearance time delays (supported through the enhanced “Submenu Group Appears - How” property)
- New submenu disappearance effects added with the ability to set custom disappearance time delays (supported through the new “Submenu Group Disappears - How” property)
- More stylish dhtml menu Themes are now included in the installation for free.
- The <Positioning> property is completely re-designed and enhanced with a new positioning option added; you can now easily position your dhtml menu relative to an image existent in your pages.
- 20 new Textures added in Image Gallery.
- 20 new Buttons added in Image Gallery.
- 54 new Bullets and Arrows added in Image Gallery.
- 40 Icons now available into the new "Icons" Category of Image Gallery.
- The Apply Theme dialog now allows you to view and choose Themes based on their <Type> ("Horizontal" or "Vertical"), facilitating your theme selection goals.
- Different borders on each side (top, right, bottom, left) of Groups or Items now available (supported through the enhanced <Border> property)
- The Overline and Strikethrough options are now available for the item text. (supported through the enhanced <Text Decoration> property)
- A "Refresh" button now appears at the top-right corner of any property when its values are edited.
- The "Menu Positioning" shortcut has been added.
- The "Manual Trigger Groups - Get ID and Trigger Code" feature of the <Positioning> property is completely re-designed and enhanced, allowing for advanced positioning effects.
- The "Ignore script in Preview Pane" option has been added in the 'Project Properties -> Advanced Scripting' form.
- The "Change Item to Hidden/Visible" command has been added.
- IE6 fix on select boxes (combos) now comes with more options to cover all cases (https websites for example).
- The Main Menu Size now appears in Preview Pane, so that you have an estimation of how large the dhtml menu will render in actual browser.
…and many more!
Changes in AllWebMenus Pro 5.3 Build 864:
- Fixed an issue where the floating image was not completely visible if the parent group appeared using an unfold effect. (Mozilla only)
- Improved management of images, when importing AllWebMenus project.
- Added the Expression Web add-ins into the installer.
- Fixed an issue where a menu compiled for Joomla, did not correctly transform characters to UTF8.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on an item didn't open the url value to an iframe. (Mozilla only)
Homepage - http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html