Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - the program is essential for today's digital photography workflow. Now you can quickly perform actions on the import, processing and demonstration of images, as well as their management - one shot, and for a series of shots.
* Intel ® Pentium ® 4 processor or equivalent;
* Microsoft ® Windows ® XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista ® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise; or Windows 7;
* 2GB of RAM;
* 1GB of available hard-disk space;
* 1,024 x768 display;
* CD-ROM drive.
Enhanced correction tools, powerful features and flexibility in print settings accelerate the process work. Using Lightroom can reduce the time spent at the computer, and spend free time to work with the lens.
Lightroom combines photos into "collections" - a virtual gathering of files, which can quickly do a search. It stores information about keywords, preview and metadata for each image file, and in a centralized database (engine SQLite). Therefore, the database can be accessed at the photos, which are now in the archives on DVD. Program size is much smaller than the Bridge, it runs faster and uses less memory. In general, Lightroom is targeted exclusively at photographers who are interested in processing and cataloging of photographs, rather than integration of everything. Another feature of the package Photoshop Lightroom - the separation process of working with images on separate stages. For each of them is a functional module with a corresponding set of tools and palettes settings.
Functionality of Lightroom include not only the RAW-converter and image processing, but also a powerful system of cataloging photographs, as well as tools for creating slide shows and web pages. Like many of today's RAW-converters, in Lightroom uses the principle of non-destructive editing. This means that information about all transactions executed by the user and the settings stored in the Service file, while the original image remains intact. This approach allows us not only to minimize the likelihood of irreparable loss of the original processed images, but also allows you to make and print many different variants of the same image without the need to maintain an appropriate number of full-length graphic files, quickly eat up free space on your hard drive. Upon completion of the work on the snapshot, you can save the processed version in a separate graphic file.
The program has five modules:
* Upload, cataloging and searching photos (Library);
* Adjust color and tone of image parameters (Develop);
* Create a slide show (Slideshow);
* Printing (Print);
* Creating Web Pages for publishing collections of images on the Internet (Web).
* Local adjustment brush
* Enhanced organizational tools
* Extensible architecture
* Support for multiple monitors
* Upgraded integration with Adobe Photoshop CS3
* Enhanced output sharpening
* Support for 64-bit Windows and Mac OS.
* To select the Russian language, go to Edit - Preferences - Language - choose German and restart the program
* First Start Program: Edit - Preferences - Language - choose German - OK - closes the program.
* Second run: Run the program as an administrator. Everything! Program russified!
* Important! Running the program after changing the language is essential as an administrator!
Program Title: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Releases released: 2011
Software version: 3.3 Portable
Platform: Windows x32/x64